Where to find Duivenvoorden Farms' Raw Milk?
*NEW* - these select coffee shops are now offering tea and coffee drinks with Duivenvoorden Farms' Raw Milk:
- Mimi Grace - 2527 Victor Ave, Redding, CA, 96002
- Caffè Pagato - 1031 Butte St, Redding, CA 96001
- The Bean - 20633 Gas Point Rd, Cottonwood, CA 96022
Here is a list of locations you can PURCHASE our raw milk:
- Orchard Nutrition Center - (530) 244-9600 - 221 Locust St, Redding, CA 96001 - http://www.orchardnutrition.com
- Kent's Meats & Groceries - (530) 365-4322 - 8080 Airport Rd, Redding, CA 96002 - http://www.kentsmeats.com
- Holiday Market - Placer - (530) 242-0477 - 3315 Placer St, Redding, CA 96001 - https://shophqf.com
- Holiday Market - Hartnell - (530) 222-3335 - 2455 Hartnell Ave, Redding, CA 96002 - https://shophqf.com
- Chico Natural - (530) 891-1713 - 818 Main St, Chico, CA 95928 - http://www.chiconaturalfoods.coop
- S & S Produce - (530) 343-4930 - 1924 Mangrove Ave, Chico, CA 95926 - http://www.ssproduce.com
- New Earth Market - (530) 891-9355 - 864 East Ave, Chico, CA 95926 - http://www.newearthmarket.com/chico
- Health Habit - (530) 934-8754 - 231 W Sycamore St, Willows, CA 95988 - https://www.facebook.com/Health-Habit-258994394111891/
- A & R Custom Butchering, Retail Meats & Deli - (530) 527-6483 - 22777 Antelope Blvd., Red Bluff, CA 96080 - http://www.arcustombutchering.com
- Wendy Lou's Mini Mart - (530) 347-9563 - 3321 Main, Cottonwood, CA 96022 - https://www.facebook.com/Wendylouwilliams/
- Holiday Market - (530) 347-3014 - 20635 Gas Point Rd, Cottonwood, CA 96022 - https://shophqf.com
- Holiday Market - (530) 547-4483 - 9350 Deschutes Rd, Palo Cedro, CA 96073 - https://shophqf.com
- The Heritage Pantry - (707) 640-0036 - 125 West A St., Dixon, CA 95620 - https://theheritagepantry.com
- Davis Food Co-Op - (530) 758-2667 - 620 G St, Davis, CA 95616 - https://davisfood.coop
Milk Processing Plant & "Clean Kitchen"
In December 2016, construction began on the newest farm addition; the milk processing plant and Clean Kitchen! Duivenvoorden Farms has completed this change and is fully operational as of June of 2017. So, what does all of this mean?
With this new addition, it means that Duivenvoorden Farms is now in accordance with the California raw milk regulations and can finally sell our milk in a retail setting. We are in the process of working with a number of local stores in the North State. As we continue through this journey, we will make sure to notify you of the participating locations! There are also on-farm milk sales in addition to the Herd Share Program.
The products we are selling in stores are the gallon and half-gallon jugs. If you would like to see us in your local store, please feel free to e-mail us. We always appreciate your feedback!
Our "Clean Kitchen" is NOW AVAILABLE for rent!
Are you a cottage food operation or small catering business and looking for a larger work space, but don't want the large overhead costs that come with it? Duivenvoorden Farms now has fully operational kitchen on site, equipped with all of the necessities. You have the ability to rent by the hour, day, or month! Call us or e-mail Seth@rawmilkdairy.com for more details.
REAL AND WHOLESOME - RAW MILK